Fuze HR is currently recruiting for a senior Collections Agent for a reputable accounting firm.- Located in Ville Saint-Laurent, competitive salary + benefits!
This person will be responsible for: making professional collection calls, following-up on payments, communicating internally regarding overdue accounts, generating reports and applying month-end processes/procedures.
Other tasks include:
- Processing daily deposit of cheques;
- Identifying discrepancies between cheques received and expected payments;
- Understanding/applying the proper procedures for issuing credit and debit notes;
- Filing accounting documents (debit/credit notes);
- Posting payments, setting-up accounts and much more!
The successful candidate must be fluently bilingual. Strong organizational and time-management skills are essential. This person must also be able to prioritize. This person must also have a professional approach with great interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a public practice accounting firm or other professional services firm.
Benefits provided following the probationary period;
Team-oriented work environment that fosters development, achievements, and growth.
- Completed DES;
- Minimum 3 years experience in accounts receivables and/or collections;
- Proficient MS Office Suite user;
- Bilingual; strong interpersonal and communication skills in French and English.
for more information please contact email@example.com