Our client has been a leader for over 100 years in the Aerospace industry, offering technical publications and regulatory support. They are a strong supplier of high quality, value added solutions, focused on improving the global aerospace market. Presently, they are recruiting for Collections Agent for a 6-month contract and possibility of longer
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide support in the account administration, payment and collection activities.
- Processing of customer complaints which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities.
- Increase customer satisfaction by positively managing the relationship with customers through written and verbal communication.
Key Role Tasks and Activities:
- Collection of high values/low volumes & Low value/high volumes accounts receivable procedure based on invoice payment dates.
- Collection of all debts. Procedure based on invoice payment by way of telephone collection and dunning letters. Outbound calls ranging from twenty-five to fifty-five calls per day.
- Ensure all customer actions are covered and documented, validated, account details archived with accuracy and timely manner.
- Build and manage relationship on large accounts customers.
- Manage pre-legal action and follow up.
- Escalate, to the next level, any unresolved customer issue’s in order to meet their requirements within the time scales agreed
- And any ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
- Able to work own initiative
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial & commercial awareness
- Good numerical skills
- Good knowledge of additional languages will be a definite plus
- Previous collections experience.
- Committed approach to team work
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Adaptable to a changing environment & flexible with regard to working patterns
- If required should be flexible to work different time schedules depending on business needs
- Able to maintain and project a helpful attitude under any circumstances
- Able to control interactions with internal and external customers using persuasion and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills