Come join our dynamic and friendly environment as a Cognos Reporting Specialist!
No experience with Cognos? No worries! If you are someone with a prominent IT background, we will provide you with the required training!
The Cognos Reporting Specialist will be responsible to design, develop, and implement various enterprise reporting solutions. The individual will primarily manage and support the Cognos BI environment. The successful candidate must possess hands-on, significant working knowledge of the IBM Cognos 11 BI suite of components, and be responsible for the successful delivery of reports and dashboards required by the business.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Build new reports and dashboards for end users in Cognos 11.
- Design, develop and customize each report utilizing best practice approaches including visuals and reusable/flexible reporting options.
- Rewrite, refine and/or enhance current reports and dashboards.
- Review of each report with end users to ensure it meets end user needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with end users to review data/reporting needs and functional requirements.
- Serve as a point of contact for support and issue resolution for Cognos.
- Provide training to users as needed.
- Any other duties as may be assigned or required.
- Minimum of 1.5+ years in developing and maintaining reports using Cognos 11.
- Experience working with end users to design and develop correct and well-performing Cognos reports and dashboards.
- Ability to troubleshoot query issues during report development.
- Good understanding of the technical architecture and functionality of a data warehouse.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- College Diploma in IT (required).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field (an asset).
What can a career at Fuze offer you?
- Competitive compensation.
- Working with a dynamic and growing team.
- Healthy work/life balance.
Please submit your CV to [email protected]