If you are in good physical shape and have experience working with specific warehouse tools, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for a CNC Operator to be part of our clients’ team of professionals. Our Client, a global manufacturer of fabricated enclosure systems used in a variety of "climate controlled" applications such as: IT departments, external industrial settings for thermostats & generating equipment is looking for someone who is reliable and motivated. The CNC Operator will be able to start immediately in their production department.
This is an awesome company and has been on Canada’s " Great places to work- best workplaces" for the last few years.
Your tasks as a CNC Operator:
- Read blueprint CAD drawings for enclosure assembly and disassembly
- Clear communications and follow instructions
- Team player and ‘can do’ approach
- Manual hand dexterity & able to safely operate basic hand tools (pliers, screwdrivers, hammer)
- Use machine to ‘stamp out’ enclosure openings on fabricated panels (no machine operator experience needed)
- Assemble & disassemble parts from large fabricated panel doors or wall sections
- Available to start immediately on successful interview
- Full training provided – excellent work environment
- Physically fit & capable of lifting up to 50 lbs – NON-Continuously
The advantages for the CNC Operator:
- A salary of 18$/hour
- The opportunity to work from Monday to Friday
- Shifts from 10:00AM to 7:00PM
- The opportunity to work afternoons from 3:00PM to 11:00PM
- A 1-hour lunch and two 15-minute breaks
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Melissa Hook @ 905 361 3987 x124