- Set-up, validate and produce precision parts accurately and efficiently using various CNC machines and CAD/CAM tools.
- Perform secondary machine shop tasks including de-burring, saw-cutting, milling, turning and grinding as required.
- Contribute to shop operations through involvement in cleaning, routine maintenance on machinery and shipping/receiving assistance.
- Familiarity with and sound understanding of:
- Precision measurement, blueprint reading & safety practices.
- Milling, turning and surface grinding – set-up and material removal procedures to achieve the required dimensions and finish.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Proven mechanical aptitude and ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- A desire to acquire new skills with a team focused attitude and an eagerness to learn in a pleasant, fast-paced environment.
- Haas CNC control experience would be an asset.
If interested, please contact Nicole at [email protected]