Our client, a leading Manufacturing company in the Aerospace industry located in Concord is looking to hire a CNC Machine Operator with experience in both lathes and mills to start immediately.
What our client offers:
· Full time opportunity
· 2 weeks vacation
· Great benefits
· RRSP matching
· Great opportunity to learn & grow with the company
Your tasks as the CNC Machine Operator:
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and effective set up and operation of CNC and/or conventional milling and lathe machines and performing simple to complex operations and tasks.
- Set-up and operate machine per setup sheet and NC program, and MOS.
- Set-up and verify tools on machine using tool list, take measurement to ensure conforming part.
- Handle material and parts as required; load/unload stock from machine.
- Perform first-off inspection and Operator in Process inspections and record results on MOS
- Ensure gauges and measuring equipment is in good working condition and is within calibration date.
·Other duties as assigned
The required qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- CNC machinist Certificate in Machine Tool Technology or equivalent
- 5 – 10 year experiences in a precision machining environment – preferably Aerospace.
- Ability to set up and operate CNC and/or conventional milling machines and lathes.
- Ability to solve machining problems.
- Excellent blueprint reading drawing interpretation.
- Ability to process travelers and set-up sheets.
- Ability to write and edit small simple programs in G and M codes
- Ability to use measuring devices such as micrometer, caliper, and height gauge.
- Ability to perform first article and first off inspections.
- Well organized, strong written & verbal communication skills
- Operate multiple CNC machines simultaneously.
- Available for all shifts
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33076
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1