We are on the hunt for experienced CMM Operators! If your past experience is within quality assurance as an CMM Operator we want to meet you. If have inspected prototypes, production parts and tooling and meet the following criteria, apply now. We are hiring CMM Operators to start immediately.
Required Education and Experience:
- Secondary school diploma with additional courses related to the quality field
- Minimum three years of experience as CMM Operator in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of CMM with PC DMIS-Rev-2021, DATAPAGE software
- Knowledgeable in GD&T and Blueprint reading, filing system (electronic & paper) IATF procedures
- Statistical Process training – Control Charting & Introduction
- Excellent documentation & organizational skills
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Strong English language communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Working knowledge of IATF16949 & ISO14001 systems
- Ability to program and operate the CMM machine using PC DMIS.
- Ensure that the calibration & condition of measuring & test equipment is kept up-to-date
- Certify gauges, fixtures using CMM and other misc. measurements
- Support setting, program gauges for new program launches.
- Review of gauge instruction and ensure that they are complete and current to the latest revision
- Trouble shooting and maintenance of Quality Lab equipment.
- Ability to do dimensional part verification using all in house measuring equipment (CMM, Faro Arm etc.)
- Ensure timely completion of all layout requests.
- Ensure timely completion of all critical tooling inspection as per receiving inspection procedure.
- Maintaining 5S principles inside QA Lab.
- Help QE for Data collection, PPAP and Documentation.
- Help Investigating & trouble-shoot internal quality concerns
- Assist in part capability studies & gage R&R studies
- Additional duties assigned by management
- Both office setting and production environment
- 70% office, 30% plant floor (PPE required)
- Work irregular hours when required
- Require communication with employees, peers and management
- Lifting and pushing as needed
- Ability to work on computer for long periods of time
Health, Safety and Environmental Responsibilities:
- Must work in accordance with health and safety regulations, company rules, plant rules, policies and procedures
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the company.
- All employees are prohibited from walking under a suspended hoist, cranes or forklifts.
- All employees must follow all LOTO procedures
- Comply with all environmental requirements including our recycling program.
If interested, please send us your resume at [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26129
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1