Do you want to be part of a dynamic team?
Do you want stability and opportunity of growth?
Our client is looking to add a Cloud Solutions Architect to their team.
- Design and implement Cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal time to market.
- Develop and maintain highly scalable, highly available cloud platform architectures, perform activities including conceptual and logical modeling and design implementation.
- Develop a technology roadmap and transitions from the current architectures to the target architecture
- Work in small teams that use Agile methodology to keep up in a fast-paced business environment
- Evaluate new cloud technologies to determine suitability for inclusion in the solution architecture including implementation of POCs
- Promote the use of shared platforms, services, and applications to reduce costs and improve overall efficiency
- Must subscribe to a DevOps culture within multidisciplinary teams focused on fully automated CI/CD environments
- Focused within a DevOps culture, this position will be responsible for promoting and implementing the digital transformation strategy
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is required (master’s degree preferred).
- Strong working knowledge of cloud PaaS architecture: preferably Azure and SaaS implementations.
- Advanced knowledge of cloud storage, scalability, and availability.
- General knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, containers, microservices, queuing and messaging, logging and monitoring, programming languages, development tools, technology stacks (open source, Java, etc.), UI frameworks (web/desktop/mobile), APIs and API management, testing, performance tuning and profiling, automation, Agile/Scrum, and DevOps.
- General knowledge of data management, big data, RDBMS, NoSQL, SQL, ETL, analytics, and BI.
- General knowledge of Identity, directory, authentication/authorization, single-sign-on, access management, API hardening, encryption, data privacy.
- Proven record of architecting and building large-scale, complex applications used in business-critical operations and featuring high performance/throughput and scalability high availability, disaster recovery implementation.
- Must have unrestricted Canadian work authorization
To apply, send your resume to Tatiyana: email@example.com