Our client is seeking Care Representatives are first responders to client requests received over phone and chat. Taking care of clients involves having conversations and carrying out assessments to determine suitability for short-term counselling referrals and delivering practical support on a wide range of situations. Our clients value continuous learning, and personal and professional growth for our employees. As a new employee you’ll get paid to learn more about our fantastic services and our approach to client conversations, through a combination of online courses and live instructor-led sessions.
About you – Characteristics of a Client Care Representative:
- Passionate about helping others
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope with a high volume of incoming calls and chats
- Works well under pressure
- Enjoys working towards targets around call volumes and call quality
- Empathetic and able to support clients who may be in distress and the ability to triage crisis situations to our clinical team
- Strong IT skills. Experience in working with case management systems is advantageous
- The need to work for a successful organization that cares about your growth and promotes from within
- Ability to cope well and embrace change.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent post-secondary education in a subject such as Psychology.
- The flexibility to work varying shifts which will include evenings and weekends.
- Previous experience in dealing with distressed or vulnerable clients is an asset.
- Previous experience in working in a service centre / call centre environment.
- Verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to speak French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Arabic, or Spanish is an asset
What we can offer – Besides being part of the largest and most successful global E AP organization:
- This is a remote role with opportunities to work from one of our offices if preferred.
- You will join a robust training program to prepare you for the role.
- Opportunities to increase your earnings through performance based incentive programs
- An environment that values employee engagement, innovation and client service excellence
- Full time availability
- You will receive a permanent position with a competitive benefits
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27354
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1