If you have driving experience and are able to work with your hands this position is for you. Our client, a leader in distribution in Atlantic Canada, is looking for Class 5 drivers to do local deliveries on their afternoon and night shift.
Salary: $16.00/h – $16.25/h
Shift for Class 5 driver:
- Monday to Friday
- 4pm to 12am Afternoons
- 12am to 8am Nights
The job for the Class 5 driver involves:
- General tasks
- Sorting freights
- Building skids
- Loading trailers (hand bombing) (medium weight 30lbs)
- Driving to client destinations for delivery 75% of the time (Class 5)
Required skills for Class 5 driver:
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be physically fit, as packages vary in weight
- Have a great grasp of the English (French an asset) language, both written and spoken, as you will be speaking to clients to drop off / pick up packages
- Drivers License (G)
- have experience driving a 16-18-foot 3 ton (class 5)
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 514-227-4640 on ext. 247.
Interviews are starting now!
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact me, I have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
You can also come to meet us directly at the 333 DÉCARIE BOUL – SUITE 250 | MONTRÉAL OR at the 2550 DANIEL-JOHNSON BOUL – SUITE 100 | LAVAL (ground floor, Desjardins building)
We are looking forward to meet you!