Class 5 Driver / Montreal
Schedule 7am-3pm (Mon-Friday)
16$/ hour – 2 years experience
Near metro St-Henri, drives across greater Montreal
With headquarters in Montreal, QC, Fuze HR Solutions Inc. has established itself as a unique recruitment firm in the North American Recruitment and Executive Search market for over 10 years. Fuze HR’s focuses their efforts in recruiting top talent in the Supply Chain, Logistic, Sales, IT, Administration and Accounting Industries.
Class 5 Driver Role
- The primary responsibility of the Class 5 Truck Driver is to transport freight to and from local area in Montreal
- Responsibilities also include the regular operation of power material handling equipment for proper loading, weight balancing and sequencing of unit loading devices
- Load and unload trucks
- Medium to heavy lifting 35% of the time
- Operate trucks in a safely matter
- Handle inquiries from customers.
- Professionalism in customer service.
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
- Pre-Trip, enroute and port trip inspections of all company equipment
Class 5 Driver Experience and Skill Set Requirements
- Minimum of 2 year of experience (in Canada) in the transportation industry with a legal Class 5 Driver’s License
- Clean driver’s abstract,
- Fast Card (an asset but not a must)
- Good English communications skills (written and spoken); French is an asset