Claims Analyst – Montreal Office
Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal with offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
Fuze Logistics Services is seeking Claims Analyst to join our growing team. The successful candidate will contribute to and be responsible for a wide range of claims and compliance matters to support the Company’s operations. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a strategic partner with the business on a broad range of challenging commercial matters.
This role will report directly to the Operations Manager and will work with the Carrier Relations Department to support the evaluation and mitigation of claims and liability related risks.
- Conduct claims analysis and assessment
- Review all requests for claim denial, clear data and claim exceptions, and ensure deficiencies are flagged correctly
- Ensure eligibility for claims is reasonable and correct by analyzing claims and supporting documentation
- Responsible for sending process claimant responses, including deficiency and rejection letters
- Provide support in handling general liability
- Responsible for analyzing claims and interpreting insurance policies
- Work in coordination with the legal department to resolve all claims
- Communicate updates, claim information requests, and recommendations to all relevant units
- Responsible for the review and tracking of all incidents reports, and ensure to follow up for additional information where necessary
- Utilize client relationship software (e.g. Salesforce) to document client conversations
- Develop and implement business continuity plans to limit risks
- Develop/manage relationships with insurance carrier and vendor partners
- Provide oversight of insurance carrier loss control activities
- Maintaining records of insurance policies and claims
- Provide support to the sales and operations teams on insurance and claims matters
- Determine the appropriate governance and escalation processes to support the lines-of-business on key risk issues and activities
- Contribute to special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on risk management, business or finance, or a field relevant to the industry
- 1-3 years of experience as a Claims Clerk or technician in the insurance brokerage or carrier environments
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with spreadsheet analysis, report writing, and presentation development
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Dynamic Environment
- A healthy Work-Life Balance
- Career Growth
Why join Fuze?
The key to our delivery of quality services is being able to attract and maintain satisfied and engaged people. At FUZE, employees are given the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience in a motivating work environment. Our staff enjoy the diversity of projects and the extensive autonomy given to interact directly with clients. Such proximity is possible because of our flat corporate structure, and it translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients. And most importantly, we are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences.
If you are dynamic person, with interpersonal skills to interact with multiple areas, drive results and deliver, you are the person for this role!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27735
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1