Lights, camera, action! Come be part of the Cirque du Soleil guest experience this spring/summer and enjoy the show!!
Can you imagine the glitz, the glamour, the rush of excitement while being an integral part of the Cirque du Soleil customer experience? Then come join the show!
Guaranteed one of your most entertaining, lively, over the top and exciting work opportunities to chose from AND, we have something for everyone, apply now!!
Fuze HR Solutions Inc, in collaboration with Cirque du Soleil is holding all “auditions” for the following opportunities: KITCHEN HAND & DINING ROOM ATTENDANT in MONTREAL, QC
Department: Tour Services, Kitchen
Work Location: Montreal, QC
Schedule: day or afternoon schedules are available (full time is ideal)
Start Date: estimated start date is April 29th 2022
Primary Responsibilities for the Kitchen Hand & Dining Room Attendant:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the entire kitchen and catering
- Assist the chefs and cooks in their day to day
- Assist chefs and cooks in receiving and putting away deliveries
- Wash a large volume of dishes, crockery, cutlery, pots, and pans according to Volta’s training and put them away in a clean, safe, and orderly Maintain a clean and orderly dish pit at all times.
- Wash, dry, and fold kitchen
- Maintain clean dining room tables, and service surfaces throughout the
- Refill plates, cups, cutlery, napkins, disposables throughout the day.
- Keep floors clean by sweeping, brushing, and mopping at all times especially at the end of
- Collecting and disposal of all garbage, compost, and recycling bins into the
- Complete assigned cleaning projects
Dining Room Attendant
- Cashiering and balancing cash receipts;
- Assist with Dining room supplies inventory control (includes making orders in advance and
- communicating delivery delays to the Director or Assistant);
- Assist with cleaning kitchen, dining room, and stores
- Participate in the tear down and set up of the kitchen;
- Responsible for care of the dining room:
- Prepare, dispensing, and sell hot and cold beverages and other merchandise, e. coffee, juices, espresso, cappuccino, soft drinks;
- Sell food by the weight and/or by the unit to the Assigned Employees and to any personthat is not a Cirque’s touring employee;
- Clean up coffee area, cash register area, service line and dining room area;
- Clean up tables, chairs and floor in dining room and terrace;
- Fill up soft drink, juices, and yogurt in pastry refrigerator;
- Clean and fill condiments, e. salt, pepper and sugar shakers;
- Handle dining room inventory control;
- Change garbage bags;
Requirements for the Kitchen Hand & Dining Room Attendant:
- Does not need to have specific dishwashing experience but must be willing to do all the work required and perform them in a timely
- Physically able, highly motivated, willing to be This position is physically demanding. Lifting 40- pound (5-gallon) water jugs as well as heavy vegetable boxes are part of the deity routine.
- Serve safe or food safety certificates a
- Available to work 6 days a week including weekends, early mornings, and late nights during the entire city
Interviews are starting now!
Apply online or by email at [email protected] and refer your friends, enjoy the fun while working together, there are no shortage of opportunities….. Let the show begin!
You can also call us at (514) 227-4640 OPTION 1 / OPTION 1
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25339
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1