Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Chief Researcher – Network Protocol to join the team in Toronto! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- A big focus on research!
- Outstanding team culture!
- Exceptional bonuses!
The Chief Researcher – Network Protocol will be responsible for:
- Spearhead the research, development, and implementation of impactful networking solutions for the company’s global cloud network. Seamlessly integrate research and technology inputs into a unified technical roadmap.
- Innovate and construct networking technologies and protocols in global cloud networking, enhancing cloud services and performance to drive product competitiveness.
- Guide our research team in exploring cutting-edge networking technologies for the global cloud infrastructure, encompassing areas like network protocol stack optimization, traffic engineering, congestion control, routing, and cross-regional resource allocation.
- Identify optimization prospects for the company’s global cloud networks, leveraging the latest research to enhance cross-regional cloud network efficiency.
- Drive idea dissemination across multiple product teams, fostering innovation and cross-collaboration.
- Cultivate strong connections with professionals in academia and industry, ensuring effective delivery of value and alignment with industry trends.
The required qualifications for the Chief Researcher – Network Protocol are:
- 8+ years of professional experience in research, engineering, and technical innovation.
- 2+ years of experience leading teams in research and/or technical innovation.
- Proficiency in networking, data network architectures, software architecture, and distributed systems.
- Experience in researching, designing, or operating systems.
- Expertise in wide-area networking, protocol stacks, routing, traffic engineering, cloud computing technologies, sky computing, multi-cloud, datacenter networking, or a related field.
- Demonstrated significant influence on Internet technologies, within both academia and industry contexts.
- Experience providing technical structure to teams and working closely with management and stakeholders to define strategic roadmaps.
- Proficient in collaborating with distributed teams spanning multiple time zones and geographic locations.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32958
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1