Fantastic environment. Plenty of room for career growth. Excellent management. Our client, a leading distributor of outdoor recreational gear, is looking to hire Cherry Picker/Reach Operators as their warehouse operations team grows. In this role, you can expect to perform order picking as well as shipping/receiving duties as assigned.
- Perform safe and proper usage of Cherry Picker/Reach Truck and other handling equipment
- Pick, pack and verify product and quantities
- Unload incoming deliveries
- Ticket goods as they are received
- Prepare shipping documents
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned
What you need
- Great communication, written and verbal
- Reach/Cherry Picker certifications – Walkie and Counterbalance an asset
- Positive attitude – team player attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Shift flexibility
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Both day and afternoon shifts available, as well as shift premiums for afternoons. EXCELLENT opportunity for a motivated worker… apply now!
Please Contact: Robert at 905-361-3987 Ext: 117