Warehouse – Order Picker Forklift Operator
Are you a certified Order Picker Forklift operator? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself with great Attendance, Punctuality and reliability skills? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is currently looking to hire three certified Order Picker Forklift Operators for their location in Markham, Ontario. The successful candidate will perform general warehouse duties including; shipping/receiving, picking and packing orders, processing orders (where applicable) in the system, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned. MUST HAVE 6 months of RECENT Cherry Picker Experience. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a regular, consistent basis.
- Pick and pack large parts (up to 50 lbs.) and work on your feet for the duration of the shift
- Safely load and unload product using cherry picker and move to storage location, stack or store in appropriate areas
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency when pulling and preparing product to be shipped to ensure customer service standards are met
- Assist in the effective completion of inventory audits
- Maintain a clean, secure, well organized work area
- Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, strapping and discard in proper containers or designated areas
- Operate an Order Picker/Cherry Picker in a safe and efficient manner, as required.
- Pack and ship all orders
- Ability to take direction and work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Certified Material Handling Equipment Operator (Cherry Picker) with at least 6 months of recent experience working in a warehouse environment
- Proven track record for safety and good driving skills working on an order picker/cherry picker
- Previous experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS) considered an asset
- Must understand working at heights, how to use a harness, etc.
- Previous RF Scanner experience preferred
- Demonstrated English communication skills, reading, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Great Opportunity, Apply Today!
Qualified candidates please contact Maurice at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 125 or email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22736
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1