Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for full time Day Shift – Cellphone assembler/disassembly roles in the Barrie, ON area. Join a growing organization that makes a positive impact on the world!
As the Cellphone assembler/disassembly you will be responsible for the following main day to day duties…
What is in it for you?
- Full time position
- Monday to Friday – Day shift 7am-3pm
- Competitive compensation $17.75-$19.25
- Benefits after probation period
- Easily accessible location in Barrie, ON
- Join a company that makes a positive impact in the world!
- Sort, test, analyze, and diagnose functionality of electronics (cellphone)
- Use hand tools to complete various tasks
- Inspect parts to see that they meet quality standards
- Enter information into data system
- Sort and pack parts according to product class
- Other duties as required
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- 2 or more years related experience in cellphone assembly or disassembly
- Capable of using hand tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable team player
- Able to lift up to 40lbs
- Seeking a long term, stable opportunity
Interested in knowing more or applying to this rewarding opportunity? Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to be considered!
Apply Now: Tel: 905.361.3987, or Email [email protected].
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to appl
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33644
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1