Carrier Relations Specialist (3PL)
Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 7 offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
Fuze Logistics Services is seeking a Carrier Relations Specialist to join our team in Montreal, Quebec.
The Carrier Relations Specialist is focused on the growth and development of the carrier portfolio. The Carrier Relations Specialist is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with their assigned carriers and the prospecting and onboarding of new carriers.
- Proven track record in sourcing and managing carriers in the US and Canada.
- Review and confirm information for newly on-boarded suppliers, with that of Government verification sites, Insurance Companies, Trade references as well as reporting sites.
- Analyze and understand a supplier’s risk assessment.
- Update TMS, specifically the supplier profile pages, to ensure all necessary flags and comments are properly visible to our internal operations teams.
- Relay supplier information and strengths to teams internally, to allow teams and suppliers alike to best benefit from potential partnership.
- Work with Accounts Payables, Receivables and Invoicing, to ensure payment holds, vendor holds or imbursement agreements are properly conveyed and maintained in our TMS and other systems.
- Provides day to day problem resolution; identifies issues, determines the best course of action, and implements solutions. Works closely with internal partners (account management, operations or leadership) on shipment updates, problem resolution and/or operational execution.
- Conduct regular supplier calls if / when information may be required. Information may include: Missing documentation, partnership Inquiries, statement of accounts, contact details and more.
- Manage and monitor the carrier base, monitors closed carriers and verify if they can be opened and with help of reporting close carriers.
- The successful candidate will also have at least 2 years of experience in a 3PL environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English and French (other languages considered an asset).
- Service-oriented disposition; takes action and makes decisions in the best interests of the customer and carrier.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including all Microsoft Office applications.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Complete Healthcare Benefits Package.
- Dynamic Environment.
- A Healthy Work-Life Balance.
- Career Growth.
- Free Parking and much more!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22751
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1