Our client is currently searching for a Campaign Manager who will be responsible for managing and delivering marketing campaigns and initiatives that will enable the business to meet consumer acquisition and retention targets. The Campaign Manager will report to the Brand Manager to help develop high level strategic opportunities and then transform them into effective and measurable marketing actions.
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager to strategize, plan, deploy and measure consumer-centric marketing campaigns that deliver the brand plan.
- Work cross functionally with other stakeholders to ensure campaigns strategically reach all consumer touchpoints.
- Manage implementation and oversee the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Understand the campaign budgets and identify areas of overspend.
- Ensure the timelines are followed to meet all expected deliverables.
- Review marketing materials to ensure accuracy and that all specified requirements are met.
- Ensure measurement of marketing campaigns are reported and distributed.
- Provide status updates on your brand’s world view (internal and external).
- Systematically review earned and owned properties to ensure accurate and current content is being displayed correctly.
- Manage and communicate risks or dependencies on campaigns and their projects. Ensure that solutions are in place to get back on track.
- Be accountable for project execution and deliverables.
- Report, share and archive campaign retrospective of successes, learnings and areas that require future improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of account or campaign management or other relevant experience. Experience managing Campaigns is prerequisite.
- 1-2 years of experience working in digital marketing.
- Proven experience in managing marketing campaigns – digital campaign management is a prerequisite.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Excellent project management skills
- Detail-obsessed, highly-organized and driven to develop, plan and communicate complex marketing activities
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strong attention to details and adherence to deadlines