Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Cabinet Assembler – General Labourer for one of our clients in Mississauga, Ont. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you have some General Labour experience, are comfortable lifting to 50 lbs and working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday 6:45am to 3:15am
- $17.80/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid on a weekly basis
- Work with a great leadership that will support your growth within the company
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read drawings and work orders in order to determine job instructions
- Installs and assembles brackets, motors and other components
- Bends, mounts and connects tube and pipe assemblies
- Conducts leak and pressure tests on sub and final assemblies
- Tests and troubleshoots products and assemblies to meet internal and external quality standards
- Provides feedback for improvements on future builds
- Completes documentation on quality assurance
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, maintains and upgrades tools when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working with HVAC units (considered an asset)
- Experience reading drawings/schematics and assembling according to specifications
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs and manufacturing processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and methodical in order to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems
- Demonstrates professional, positive, and service-oriented behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team and deal with interact with a variety of personalities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lb.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Mississauga, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27028
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1