Are you an experienced General Labourer/ Cabinet Assembler who enjoys assembling various components? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of heating and cooling equipment for the North American school and high-rise condominium / hotel markets. They are a family owned business who prides itself on the quality of their products, their diverse company culture, and friendly, family-oriented atmosphere.
They believe in making Living and Learning Better by providing Quiet, Efficient HVAC products that work Perfectly in the spaces their Customers Create – Quickly and Without Surprises.
We are currently looking to hire a Cabinet Assembler to join our client’s dynamic team.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read drawings and work orders in order to determine job instructions
- Installs and assembles brackets, motors and other components
- Bends, mounts and connects tube and pipe assemblies
- Conducts leak and pressure tests on sub and final assemblies
- Tests and troubleshoots products and assemblies to meet internal and external quality standards
- Provides feedback for improvements on future builds
- Completes documentation on quality assurance
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, maintains and upgrades tools when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working with HVAC units (considered an asset)
- Experience reading drawings/schematics and assembling according to specifications
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs and manufacturing processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and methodical in order to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems
- Demonstrates professional, positive, and service-oriented behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team and deal with interact with a variety of personalities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lb.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email resume to [email protected] or contact Cheryl at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 107 for immediate consideration.