Do you want to be part of a dynamic team? Our client is searching a Front-End Software Developer for a long term contract.
As a front end software developer your tasks will include the implementation and design of the user interfaces of web-based application and the creation of unit and integration tests to meet our coverage objectives. Each developer will actively participate in code reviews and dojo sessions.
Each team member must be solution-oriented and help build a performant, resilient and secure application. As a developer in our agile team, you should have the capacity and curiosity to clearly comprehend the overall architecture and appreciate the needs of the business domain.
Trust and courage being core to our values, we encourage each team member to bring new ideas to the table!
- University or College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in software design and development
- Web development experience using .NET, C# , HTML5, Bootstrap, MVC, XML, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, AngularJS (various versions)
- Experience with Kendo UI controls.
- Ability to develop scalable and reactive web applications.
- UI/UX design experience and aptitude.
- Understanding of UI standards.
- Knowledge of TFS, and JIRA. Understanding of and experience with UI test automation is a plus.
- Practical knowledge of web service development and design.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process and applied software development best practices.
- Bilingual (English and French), spoken and written
- Ability to handle several issues simultaneously.
- Team player, good interpersonal skills and autonomous.
- Strong customer focus, understanding of the customer’s viewpoint.
- Goals oriented, proactive.
To apply, send your resume to Tatiyana: email@example.com