New job opportunity in Administration and procurement!- Town of Mount Royal!
Our client, an established company specializing in consumer goods, is currently seeking a Buyer’s Administrative Clerk.
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, meticulous and analytical person who will be reporting to the Buyer and Assistant Buyer.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assisting the buying team with daily administrative tasks;
- Communicating with vendors/companies through emails;
- Evaluating/ensuring shipping samples match production samples;
- Checking articles received (e.g. note differences, discrepancies, etc.);
- Sending sample evaluations and approvals;
- Sending quotation requests to appropriate parties;
- Doing quotation evaluations;
- And many other tasks.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in a clerical or similar role;
- Proficient user of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel);
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and meticulous;
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment;
- Must be able respect deadlines;
- Good communication skills;
- English and French written and spoken.
Please contact us immediately to discuss this great opportunity!
For more information please contact email@example.com