Fuze HR is currently seeking a Buyer Coordinator to join a well-known and reputable retail company.
Are you looking to join a company that prides itself on its friendly and respectful work environment?
Do you strive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment?
Do enjoy being constantly busy?
Then you must contact us immediately!
The successful candidate will have great analytical and multi-tasking abilities. This candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, motivated, and demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
Some of the advantages offered are:
- Full-time; permanent position;
- Dental and medical insurance, shared cost with employer after satisfying the eligibility criteria;
- Possibility to participate in a pension plan after satisfying the eligibility criteria;
- Accessible by public transit.
Working hours are Monday to Friday: 8h30-5h00
Some of your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assigning tasks and organizing schedules for the buying team;
- Following-up on projects and overseeing team members’ deadlines;
- Acting as a liaison with the buying team;
- Performing daily administrative tasks;
- Emailing correspondence with vendors;
- Sending sample evaluations, approvals, quotation requests, and doing quotation evaluations.
We are looking for a person with experience in a Coordinator or similar role. This person must also have strong communication skills in both French and English. Professionalism and a good customer service approach is essential.
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in further discussing this great opportunity, please contact us immediately!!