Our client is a leading manufacturer of architectural lighting. The company, located in Montreal, Canada, operates a 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility with on-site design, engineering, and marketing staff. Their team is currently seeking a Junior Buyer who will actively contribute to the Supply Chain Department,
- Help and support the Department Manager on Inventory strategies and results
- Assist the Manager in establishing, implementing, and maintain the Supply Chain Management System
- Create and maintain company Supply Chain metrics, related activities & documents, etc.
- Suggest/evaluate changes to the system, apply changes to the system, work with departments to improve Supply Chain as related to the system, produce reports as required and train personnel on the system
- Develop and analyze statistical data to monitor performance and align objectives with action plans
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the Supply Chain system, such as 5S, kaizen, Lean Methods, etc.
- Support the Supply Chain purchasers to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the management system
- Produce monthly KPI results from the area managers and prepare general report for Senior Management
- Receive monthly Corrective Actions Report from Manager and follow up on its implementation and close up
- Bachelor degree in logistics/engineering/manufacturing/quality or related diploma or a combination between education and equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in the application of Logistics, Purchasing or ERP methods
- Software: Office package, Visio, Epicor or equivalent
- Hands-on, well organized, possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume to Julia at email@example.com.