Our client is focused on establishing and developing the work environment that helps people contribute and collaborate at their full potential. This position also will work closely with the Business Manager to develop and implement business strategies/objectives that will ultimately lead to growth, both the employees and the business.
- Ensure best practice, innovative methods and processes relating to the recruitment, selection, and onboarding are used
- Development of formal induction process and procedures
- Develop structured workforce plan and framework with consultations from Operations Team.
- Develop and support learning programs across all job families & Processes.
- Integration of learning programs in enterprise systems
- Work with Operations team to develop learning curriculums
- Build training content within enterprise systems
- Manage, train systems best practices
HR & People:
- Responsible for the effective operations of all People and Culture activities
- Maintain employee records
- Support review of payroll transactions
- Employee policy management
- Support performance management
- Other general responsibilities as required
- Assist with Management team with planning, budgets, reporting, including evaluating People & Culture results.
- Active Management member of the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Conduct and follow-up with monthly inspections
- Conduct quarterly JHSC meetings
- Train, document and investigate all in house workplace incidents and near misses
- Promote safety in the workplace
- Support WSIB claims and corrective actions
- Support & Develop Environmental Policies and Procedures
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29415
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1