Role: IT Business Solution Analyst
Status: Permanent – Hybrid
Location: Toronto, ON
Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for an IT Business Solution Analyst to join the team in Toronto!
If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- Gym membership!
- Parking on site!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth and salary increases!
The IT Business Solution Analyst will be responsible for:
- Collation and analysis of relevant information while developing and communicating recommendations and presenting results to client management teams to implement recommendations in collusion with client staff
- Identify, analyze and document functional, non-functional and technical requirements
- Completing gap/fit analysis, including software application assessment/validation
- Perform data mapping, conversion documentation and data migration
- Develop product and process improvements and business process modeling
- Assess IT work order requests, define scope and effort, and develop work package plans
- Manage IT business and technical documentation using JIRA and Confluence
- Assist in the business case development of IT projects, IT assessments, certification processes and audits
- Participate in creating Statement of Work (SOW) and RFP/RFI responses
The required qualifications for IT Business Solution Analyst are:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business System Analyst
- 2+ years of programming experience with SQL Server, XML, C++, Java, SOAP Web services, Microservices, Data communication and transmission, API development, HTML, MySQL
- Experience in Systems/Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management concepts
- Strong knowledge of API, configuration and systems integration
- Experience in UML, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Axure RP
- Experience in file data transmission and data exchange protocols Azure /AWS Cloud Services
- Excellent English communication skills
- Knowledge/experience in Mobile Payment technology as an asset
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28728
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1