Fuze HR is a solid competitor in the Staffing solutions industry, with 4 offices in Quebec and Ontario, we’re working with Top businesses to fill their recruitment needs! We are currently looking for a Business Development Mentee to add to our Senior Business Development team. The ideal candidate must have a sales background and a passion for either telemarketing, retail, or hospitality.
Your tasks as a Business Development Executive:
- Hunting for leads through a variety of media- leads would be end using hiring managers of our staffing services
- Conducting a minimum of 40-50 cold calls per day and booking in person meetings from those calls
- Accountable for attending in person meetings at a minimum of 10 per week
- Develop and maintain customer relationships across multiple groups and levels
- Develop strategies to target potential customers, market oneself through LinkedIn and other form of social media
- Directly report to a mentor, a senior Account Manager
The required qualifications for the Business Development Executive position:
- 2-3 years of sales experience (telemarketing, retail, hospitality etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Bilingual in both English and in French ability to communicate with candidates in both official languages (for Montreal offices only, this is not a requirement for Ontario based Fuze HR offices)
- Experience in Inside Sales or customer service would be useful for this role
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence, high tolerance for working in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to understand and articulate a hiring manager’s resource requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire
- Ability to accept rejection related to potential sales
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills
- Strong Internet skills
The advantages we offer the business Development Executive:
- Be part of a dynamic team that is steadily expanding, we offer plenty of immediate room to grow and to make an impact, this is the time to join if you want to be part of an exciting growth with a future for you!
- Low micromanagement, little bureaucracy, we’re looking for natural born leaders, if you know how to get things done, are accountable for your success, you manage your own time, leaders don’t need to be micromanaged
- An excellent Teamwork environment, our corporate culture is to help each other to succeed as a team, our team supports each other, encourages each other, and plays fair ALL the time!
- Low turnover, a great indicator of our company culture and way of doing business, our youngest employee has been here for over 3 years, many of our employees are approaching 10 years at Fuze!
- Competitive salaries, convenient location by car (Free parking) or by metro (next to Du College), beautiful offices
- Fuze HR offers an extensive training program with a very competitive compensation program that will lead to rewarding personal results and career development.
If you love learning and are looking for a lucrative career, apply today!