If you’re into technology and want to work for an innovative forward thinking and fun yet high end application superstar company going public, this is a great job opportunity for you!
Our client, a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US is currently seeking a business development executive to grow their brand recognition across the GTA and as part of a team of dedicated and dynamic sales relationship building team.
Do you have strong negotiation skills? If so, we would like to meet you! the Sales Representative will play a key role in increasing income within our clients’ company, by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing the sale of products and services. As an outside sales representative, the ideal candidate will also have the responsibility of researching sales competition.
Your tasks as a Sales Representative:
- Present, promote and sell the company product to existing and prospective merchants
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
Requirements for a Sales Representative:
- Must have 3-5 years proven sales experience
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record of consistently over-achieving sales targets
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- The company will pay for mobile phone and mileage
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!