Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Business Automation Analyst to join the team here in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible working hours and 4-day work week options!
- Over the top benefits that start on your first day!
- Work with a great leadership that will promote your growth within the company!
- RRSP Matching!
The Business Automation Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide application solutions for assigned business areas.
- Interact with stakeholders and SMEs to solicit business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases.
- Deliver functional specifications, design documents, business process workflow for new development projects.
- Perform functional application configuration and configure reports.
- Design and execute functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application functionality, product releases and enhancement and regulatory modifications using business scenarios and use cases.
- Demonstrate new functionality to business users.
- Review documentation and user manuals to support the product.
The required qualifications for the Business Automation Analyst are:
- 4+ years of professional experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of assigned application technology.
- Experience leading fit gap analysis, current vs future state analysis, business process discovery workshops, developing use cases and personas.
- Experience with lean process design.
- Experience developing functional requirements.
- Experience in Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) environments
- Experience developing documentation and testing.
- Must be eligible for a Secret government clearance (Canadian resident for the last 10 years).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with SAP iMRO or iBaseT MRO
- Lean Six Sigma or Lean Process design certifications
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in Technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce.Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23278
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1