Do you want to work for an industry leader in the growth and distribution of Cannabis in Canada ? Our client is currently looking to bring on an experienced and bilingual Brand Manager to join their rapidly growing team!! They are currently searching for a web-savvy individual with strong experience in marketing strategies, from the creation stage of campaigns to the implementation stage.The ideal candidate is charismatic, organized, has excellent communication skills, and can manage multiple projects. Does this sound interesting to you? If so, keep reading!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Pushing the brand out there
- Responsible for developing plans and executing projects that support the broader marketing strategy
- Develop concrete marketing strategies for each market
- Develop and lead annual brand strategy
- Lead development of consumer communications in collaboration with corporate advertising
- Set objectives, strategies, tactics and targets for all elements of the marketing mix
- Develop marketing material according to the needs of different departments
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to establish growth strategies and tactics
- BAC in Marketing is considered an asset
- 2 years working experience as a Brand Manager in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must be bilingual (English and French)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Our client offers a competitive base salary along with attractive benefits and the potential of growth within the company.