● Oversees all branch operations to ensure strict adherence to all expectations,
policies and compliance procedures
● Establishes and implements our values, vision and mission in all that you do
● Be the voice and ear of the company and customers
● Interacts and develops positive relationships with customers and represents the company in a
professional manner while taking every opportunity to grow our business
● Provides regular support and feedback to the regional manager
● Responsible for the cleanliness, safety and organization of the branch
● Effectively manages the inventory
● Responsible for ensuring full compliance with all company policies and procedures for managing
risk management and safety policies and procedures
● Some reception and administrative duties and the ability to handle all requests from
customers via phone, email and in person
● Two (2) years of retail experience.
● Experience with profit and loss accounts desired
● Strong computer skills, including expertise with Google docs and Microsoft
● Willing to accept full responsibility for branch operations
● Occasionally required to lift heavy loads.
● Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and remain positive
Don’t Miss out Apply today !!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28778
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1