Our client, a manufacturer in Dorval, QC who is looking for a Branch Administrator for a permanent opportunity. The ideal candidate will have # 1 yr of experience in a multi-disciplined manufacturing organization and who would be the right fit for one of fastest residential and commercial construction markets in Canada. If you are looking for an opportunity where there is growth and learning incentives look no further.
Interested, please read on….
What our client offers:
- Benefits are offered after 3 months’ probation period.
- Paid vacation,
- RRSP matching
- Profit sharing
- Growth and learning opportunities.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Your tasks as the Branch Administrator
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Where necessary, assist in compiling data for various reports.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary.
- Process and edit invoices and credit notes.
- Match picking tickets with invoices.
- Separate and organize invoices for the sales department.
- Sort and mail all invoices to customers.
- Receive and fill-out receipts for third party payments, whether by cash, cheque and other forms of payment.
- Post and reconcile payments to the A/R ledger.
- Review all credit balances, refunds and adjustments and apply adjustments and/or corrections to the billing records.
- Create production reports for the Operations Manager.
- Update and maintain coil inventory system.
The required qualifications of the Branch Administrator
- Diploma, Certificate in Business Management, Office Administration
- 1 yr. experience Administrative Support, Reception and/or Clerical experience
You can apply directly on our website or send me your CV to [email protected]!!
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31052
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1