Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Blow Molder for one of our clients in Orangeville, Ont. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you have experience as a Blow molder in a manufacturing environment, and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 an hour depending on experience
- Shift: Night Shift: 10:30 pm to 7:00 am Monday – Friday (MUST BE FLEXIBLE)
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Personal days the first year
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Paid Referral program
- Scholarship program
- Benefits paid by the company except LTD paid the employee. Looking at increasing the health benefits very soon.
- Safety shoes: $200.00 per year – prescription safety glasses: 100% paid by the company
- Group RRSP
- Work with great leadership that will support your growth within the company
- Set-up and troubleshoot blow molding machines.
- Focus on improving overall quality, cycle times, machine performance.
- Focus on reducing down-time and scrap reduction.
- Ensure all quality control procedures are being followed to maintain a stable process and product quality goals.
- Troubleshooting capability for machine, auxiliary equipment (leak testers, flamers, sleeving machine, etc.) and quality related problems working towards a root cause and permanent corrective action.
- Minor repairs to blow molding and auxiliary equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Work well with people in achieving shift and company goals.
- Assist with various projects.
- Accurate documentation of daily production paperwork at the end of each shift.
- Administrative tasks as necessary.
- Follow Company safety rules as per Supervisor’s instructions including wearing personal protective equipment 100% of the time and ensuring that all safety procedures are followed.
- All other duties as assigned, including learning of other job requirements and assisting as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Knowledge of use and safety of blow molding and auxiliary equipment.
- Minimum 5 years of extrusion blow molding operating and processing experience.
- Experience with single and dual heads and some shuttle experience.
- Hands-on experience performing mould changes, set-up and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of vacuum systems and ability to set-up material blender units.
- Preferably have GMP, 5S and some supervisory experience.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Problem Solving in Production & Continuous Improvement.
- Firm grasp of health and safety codes.
- Flexible and self-motivated with strong organizational, detail-oriented & multitasking.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously, as required.
- Coachable; Professional; Flexible schedule; Approachable; Quick learner; and Self-motivated.
- Good working knowledge and ability to navigate a PC windows environment, including shared drives.
- Good skills and experience using Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, & Excel).
- Ability to learn new software quickly and willingness to continuously develop technology skills.
- Demonstrates good and safe work habits and have a clean working environment.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a Manufacturing environment in Orangeville, Ont., please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25612
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1