Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 6 offices across Canada and one in the US leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
Fuze Logistics Services is seeking a Billing Specialist to join our team in Montreal, Quebec.
- Generate client invoices and ensure that they are sent out according to client requirements, with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure that all inquiries from clients, AR, accounting and field staff, are responded to and resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Collect information, analyze documents, highlight discrepancies and update information when necessary.
- Research and resolve billing operational issues presented by the client and field personnel.
- Validate and input data in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of final bills.
- Issue credit notes and re-bill invoices when required.
- Answer questions and verify any issues regarding bills.
- Generate reports on activity to upper management.
- Conduct any general duties, specific projects and responsibilities, as assigned or required by the department leadership.
- Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Must be a team player with the ability to maintain a positive attitude in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should possess strong communication, analytical thinking and systems skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and customer service focused attitude.
- Autonomous, organized and able to prioritize daily responsibilities.
- Result driven, ability to get things done.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Meticulous work ethic.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare Benefit Package.
- Dynamic Environment.
- A healthy Work-Life Balance.
- Career Growth.
- Free Parking and much more!
Why join Fuze?
The key to our delivery of quality services is being able to attract and maintain satisfied and engaged people. At FUZE, employees are given the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience in a motivating work environment. Our staff enjoy the diversity of projects and the extensive autonomy given to interact directly with clients. Such proximity is possible because of our flat corporate structure, and it translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients. And most importantly, we are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences.