Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for a Security Analyst-Operations to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for managing the security consoles.
- Analyze and respond to security incidents.
- Monitor and manage security events.
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- Experience with ZSCALER, SCCM and MCAS.
- Experience with cloud risk management.
- Experience with network and security systems.
- Ability to promote technical security concepts.
- Familiar with script programming.
- Experience in a security operations team.
- Knowledge of event research and investigation (SIEM).
- Familiar with EPP/EDR, IPS/IDS systems.
- Knowledge of O365, Cloud computing would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22235
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1