Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Scrum Master to join the team remotely within Ontario or Quebec! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Data Scrum Master will be responsible for:
- Support the Scrum team in the implementation and use of the Agile approach in the context of important projects
- Ensure that the product/process manager and the delivery team understand and properly play their respective roles
- Ensure that the Scrum team is functional, productive and properly organized.
- Ensure the efficient use of the Agile approach and tools
- Identify and monitor performance indicators
- Manage and track obstacles raised by the team
- Guide the product owner to maximize the return on investment, achieve his objectives and in the management of the product
- Ensure quality control of the product backlog and the various sessions (sprint planning meeting, maintenance and product book estimation sessions and sprint review)
The required qualifications for the Scrum Master are:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience in an Agile role
- Good knowledge of the software development cycle
- Knowledge of Jira and confluence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French
Duration: 12 Months + Possible Extensions
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in working on a huge project, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23562
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1