Our client who is an award winning, established, well respected, and growth oriented GTA based wholesaler selling high quality fresh cut flowers, greens, plants, floral supplies looking to hire a Bilingual Sales Representative to start immediately.
What our client offers:
·Competitive base salary
·3 weeks vacation
·Great opportunity to learn & grow within the company
Your tasks as the Bilingual Sales Representative:
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with customers by understanding their business model
- Develop new customer prospects through market research, referrals, and other pipeline methods
- Become a product expert to provide customers with solutions that are designed for their specific needs, matching their customer’s tastes and trends
- Manage customer needs in the Accent Décor Showroom by making recommendations of specific products, maintaining a detailed knowledge of products
- Create client account plans to achieve forecasts and develop ongoing strategies to secure new accounts
- Meet or exceed sales targets for revenue and profit margin
·Other duties assigned
The required qualifications of the Bilingual Sales Representative:
·3-5 years of experience in a sales environment, in the floral industry
·Bilingual (French & English)
·Experience in both an inside and outside sales environment in the floral industry
·Proven track record
·Outstanding prospecting and relationship building abilities
·Computer background of excel, word and other MS Office Software
·Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29233
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1