Role: Bilingual Sales Administrator/Supply Chain Assistant
Status: Permanent – onsite
Location: Mississauga, ON
Our client, an innovator and leading ‘OEM’ of commercial cooking equipment to the hospitality food industry, is in search of a full-time Bilingual Sales Administrator for their Mississauga office.
What our client offers:
- Base salary + performance bonus
- Company-paid benefits package, profit sharing with RRSP matching
- 22 PTO days
- Supported with a comprehensive service structure and product knowledge technical training
- Free parking
- Summer Hours
Your tasks as the Bilingual Sales Administrator:
- Organize, check inventory, monitor back orders, input, and provide quotations, order entry, delivery, and invoicing to respective dealers using SAP software.
- Input all customer-related data into CRM system on a daily basis.
- Recommend and implement improvements to sales/marketing/administrative procedures/processes.
- AR responsibilities
- Time management – preplan your daily/weekly/monthly plan. Work your plan and follow up.
- Manage and grow territory volume by pursuing both identified opportunities and creating new opportunities.
- The Regional Sales Assistant (RSA) provides administrative/organizational support for the Regional Sales Manager(s) (RSM) for a specified Canadian Territory
- Other duties assigned
The required qualifications of the Bilingual Sales Administrator:
- Bilingual – Fluent in French – reading, writing and speaking
- Minimum 2 years’ Supply chain, Sales admin or Inside Sales Support Experience within a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Knowledgeable of SAP standard SD module transactions is a must.
- Detail-oriented; proactive; possessing very strong organizational skills, with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent prioritization; multi-tasking; & follow-up skills.
- Positive/enthusiastic attitude when speaking with customers over the phone.
- Competitive spirit; enjoys setting goals and achieving them
- Excellent technical skills in Word; Excel; PowerPoint; & Outlook
- Culinary experience, or interest, is an asset.
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29994
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1