Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently seeking a Risk Management Analyst to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
- Assist with risk management analysis, research and development.
- Help develop recommendations and implementation plans.
- Assist your team in the development of tools, methods and processes.
- Identify various compliance and security risks to the organization.
- Participates in all sessions dealing with Governance, Risk and Security IT.
- Work with various IT groups to ensure that information systems adhere to corporate policies and standards.
- 2+ years of experience in information security (Risk Management).
- Experience in a security operations team would be considered an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of risk management principles and methodologies.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience in support/service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions and Permanent Opportunities
LOCATION: This position is remote within Canada.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22944
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1