Do you enjoy being part of a fun and fast-paced industry? Apply right now as our client is a well-established group tour company searching for Bilingual French/ English Reservations Agent.
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario
Benefits: Medical Dental
- Ensure hotel inventory is monitored and analyzed in a timely manner to maximize usage of all contracted space.
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of hotel offerings, proximity/location/access, and relationships for risk assessment, proper passenger assignment and office support.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the supplier base to support inventory purchasing.
- Retain a thorough understanding of key Clients/market inventory requirements, providing the necessary extra steps to support arrangements agreed.
- Address suspended bookings immediately, with a goal of a 20-hour turnaround.
- Request additional space as required at same contract terms, to permit continued sales as it relates to suspended bookings.
- Address supplier back orders (hotel faults and hotel problems). Secure alternate arrangements and continue negotiating towards securing the original request at no cost.
- Negotiate with suppliers on Rack Rates requests, upgrades and special requests.
- College Diploma.
- 2 to 3 years industry experience with knowledge of Canadian destinations
- Knowledge of computer systems and data entry Skills
- Negotiation skills, and influencing others
- Good problem-solving skills. Able to make quality decisions and on a timely basis; creativity; results oriented.
- Strong communication skills both orally and written (English and French a must). Ability to speak clearly and professionally over the phone and in person
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org