Permanent – Part time – Payroll Specialist – 25/H – 95% Remote
Unlimited Vacation days – Flexible hours – 100% of Benefits paid
MNC IT company
Looking to join a national leader in the industry in your next career?! Our top client is currently seeking a passionate Bilingual Payroll Specialist (Part-Time) to join the team in Montreal (Remote)! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth, and the opportunity to work within an environment like no other, we have the role you’ve been dreaming of!
What are the perks:
- Unlimited vacation days!
- Flexible working hours!
- Exceptional health and dental benefits!
- 100% benefits paid
- RRSP offered
- So Much More!
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for:
- Assist in processing semi-monthly Canadian payroll for 250 employees.
- Update and maintain employee payroll data as required.
- Update RRSP/Pension contributions.
- Responsible for timesheet data collection and payroll entries.
- Pay payroll vendors related to employee deductions.
- Review payroll reports and explain variances between payroll periods.
- Process manual payroll checks as needed.
- Maintain electronic payroll files.
The required qualifications for the Payroll Specialist:
- 2+ years of Canadian payroll experience.
- Experience with Quebec payroll.
- Excellent data entry and Excel skills.
- Fluently bilingual in French and English.
- Experience with UltiPro, ADP Streamline and NetSuite is an asset.
The Payroll Specialist will be working an average of 25 hours a week.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in payroll, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
514-227-4640 ext. 263
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce.Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23237
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1