Looking to be a part of an exceptional organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Payroll Specialist to join the hybrid team in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in payroll, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- Great management!
- Flexible working hours!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth!
The Bilingual Payroll Specialist will be responsible for:
- Process and submit payroll on a bi-monthly basis
- Enter payroll journal entries
- Update changes to payroll tax notices and tax rates
- Conduct monthly payroll GL account reconciliations
- Process year-end payroll reconciliations and remittances
The required qualifications for the Bilingual Payroll Specialist are:
- 3+ years of Canadian payroll experience
- Experience with US payroll would be considered an asset
- Experience with employee benefits
- Experience with accounting software such as Sage 50
- Experience with payroll processing system such as Ceridian or ADP
- Experience with GL, reconciliations, remittances
- Experience with year-end payroll
- Experience with Workers Compensation such as CNESST
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in payroll, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30183
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1