Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for an IT Security Architect to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
- Contribute to IT efficiency by analyzing, designing, developing and securing the technological infrastructures (computer software, web applications, software, networks, databases, etc.).
- Ensure consistency with the current and future architecture sand needs of the organization.
- Ensure compatibility and integration of new elements with the existing architecture.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Experience in agile and squad-based methodologies would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of good practices in identity management, authentication and communication authorization of access to IT assets.
- Knowledge of products and technologies allowing the effective application of authentication and authorization in a large company.
- Knowledge of card payment systems, applicable regulations and security features and related compliance.
- Knowledge of application security and applicable methodologies.
- Knowledge of network security and applicable solutions, including firewalls, IPS, IDS, SIEM, NGFW, proxies, gateways, Wi-Fi, segmentation, micro-segmentation, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud computing security and applicable solutions.
- Knowledge of systems security, including operating systems, database management systems, notions of hardening, deployment of global policies, BYOD, NGAV, EDR, update evaluation, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions
LOCATION: This position is remote within Canada.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22209
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1