Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
- Make recommendations for solution or enterprise architecture and manage deliverables.
- Contribute to IT efficiency by analyzing, designing and evolving the architecture of IT tools (software, networks, databases, etc.).
- Ensure that these tools are consistent with the current and future structure and needs of the organization.
- Integrate new elements that are compatible with the existing architecture (application software, products or services, etc.).
- Identify and prioritize projects combining Business and Technology and supporting business strategies.
- Advise and support business partners and specialists in the positioning, planning, development, implementation.
- Develop and evolve policies, standards, architecture targets and the foundations that support them.
- Target, analyze and escalate issues.
- Establish frameworks and make recommendations to the bodies and committees concerned.
- Represent your division on various committees composed of members of senior management and external partners.
- 7+ years of professional experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of cloud computing with governance, security, and managing external suppliers.
- Security experience within large organizations.
- Experience within a structured environment using cascade and agile methodologies and processes.
- Familiar with cryptography, micro-segmentation.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Knowledge of VPN concepts, certificate authority, and load balancer.
- Knowledge of Multi-OS and Multi-DBMS environments and virtualization.
- Experience in virtualized and segmented multi-environment work environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Experience designing complex solutions in a cloud environment (Azure, Pivotal, PaaS, IaaS, CaaS)
- Experience deploying solutions that require high security requirements (PCI, encryption, HSM, GIA)
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PAAS)
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions
LOCATION: This position is remote within Canada.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22207
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1