Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for an IT Analyst to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
- Participate and provide guidance on the development, implementation and evolution of policies, standards and practices.
- Design, configure, administer and maintain computer networks, management systems and database servers.
- Act as a coordinator in the planning, designing and execution of projects.
- Analyze and interpret data necessary to support the testing phases, implementation strategies, QA testing and decision-making/ control processes.
- Communicate with various stakeholders within the organization.
- Recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Functional Analyst.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in Information Technology.
- Knowledge of IT security software architecture and project management.
- Experience in the financial field would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions
LOCATION: This position is remote within Canada.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22223
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1