Looking to be a part of a renowned company in your next opportunity!? Our top client is currently seeking a Bilingual Functional Analyst to join the team remotely here in Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth, and the opportunity to work with a well-known company, we want to hear from you!
- Produce and update functional analysis documentation.
- Assist the business analyst in defining needs.
- Propose recommendations considering business needs, architecture, existing applications, costs and their impact on processes.
- Participate in the assessment of the time required for development.
- Assist programmers during the implementation phase.
- Prepare and execute functional and integrated tests and support acceptance tests.
- Be responsible for putting applications into production.
- Ensure compliance and monitoring of standards.
- 10+ years’ experience in system development.
- 5+ years’ experience in application analysis.
- Experience in retail and, or marketing industries.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge in WEB Application Development.
- Have a strong analytical and synthesis capabilities
- Strong leadership skills.
- Have the ability to operate within short deadlines and constraints
- Excellent Communication skills in both French and English.
- Hold a university degree or a college diploma in computer science or equivalent.
DURATION: 6 Months + Possible Extensions
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 20947
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1