Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Bilingual CSR’s for one of our global well-known clients in Markham, Ontario. This is a Perm position for the right candidate. If you have some Bilingual CSR experience, are comfortable working in a call centre environment and are looking for great opportunities for advancement with a global well-known organization, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Location: Markham- Full time on site.
- Business hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 8 pm – Rotational Schedule (must be available to work within these business hours)
- Wage- $19.08+ 1.92 French language Premium- $21/h
- 3 weeks paid vacation from start (prorated)
- 5% bonus accrued annually
- RRSP matching, contribution up to 6%
- Benefits commence effective immediately. Long Term Disability has 3 months waiting period.
- First point of contact responding to a high volume of inbound inquiries; supported by scripted responses and an internal knowledge management system; gains insights into customer needs, challenges and risks
- Communicates Effectively – speaks clearly, attentively listens, provides timely and helpful information
- Tech Savvy with ability to learn new tools, technologies and systems building awareness of client policies & programs; capable of navigating screens while type and talk exact verbatim
- Drives Results and works towards exceeding goals and delivering high quality work; required to meet standard Key Performance Indicators
- Escalate issues following established escalation processes to address customer requirements
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Mandatory verbal and written Bilingual skill set in French and English. (Quebecoise French highly preferred)
- Love talking to people and providing solutions; will acquire skills to perform repeatable transactions and services
- Must be comfortable in a structured call centre environment and available to work within business hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 8 pm – Rotational Schedule
- The recruitment process will include online cognitive aptitude assessment and completion of background checks including Credit, Criminal, and Public Safety Verification.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a call centre environment in Markham, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24865
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1