Our Client is a high end wig manufacturer and distributor in eastern GTA. They offer their associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. They are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join their team.
The Client Service Representative is responsible for providing effective service for all the internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- Answer inbound calls and provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge request (i.e. check stock for client).
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely feed back to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer service expectations
- Work with the credit/accounts receivable department to resolve any credit items disputes, credit card declines.
- Print price list and assemble catalogs packets
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However is based on business/client needs. Overtime may happen on occasion.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 Year Customer service experience
- Computer experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate organizational, self-management and time management skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines