Our client is looking for Bilingual (English/French) Customer Service Representatives in Dieppe/Moncton, New Brunswick.
Scope of the role:
The overall scope of the role is to respond tactfully and professionally to incoming inquiries More specifically, the roles and responsibilities entail:
- Responding to inbound calls and emails from customers, addressing questions.
- Making outbound calls
- Collecting and maintaining data to ensure the accuracy of contracts
- Accurately communicating the terms and conditions of customer inquiries
Skills and Experience Required
- Fluency in verbal and written French/English
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Previous experience in a call centre or customer service role, performing inbound and outbound call activity
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced keyboarding skills (40 wpm or better)
Duties and Responsibilities or Job Functions
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and coworkers
- Ability to retain information
- Ability to seek information through effective researching skills
- Superior skills in computerized work tools
- Answer inbound customer calls, investigate all issues accordingly, and troubleshoot in order to provide options to customers on acceptable resolutions on the first call.
- Transfer knowledge to our customers with the goal to resolve the customers concern without escalating further, while educating the customer on self-service options to avoid same/similar call backs in the future.
- Troubleshoot accounts, action all requests to the back office through internal systems to achieve resolution for the customers.
- Customer Service Representatives are required to meet all company, department and individual metrics.
- Keep current with the company policies and procedures, job aids; attend new training & continuous learning sessions.
- Service our customers through multi-channeled contact (inbound calls, or outbound customer call backs)
- Accurately type information into the system as required
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Gregory: [email protected] - 905 361 3987 ext.137